Who We Are
Real Leaders Inc., our consultants, employees, officers and directors — collectively, “Real Leaders,” provides services that help people and organizations Inspire The Future through stories, case studies, consultation and brand building. Our main service is sales and subscriptions to Real Leaders magazine and branding and consultation services to international companies. We are a Benefit (B) Corporation incorporated in the state of Nevada, with our administrative office based in St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
How This Policy Applies
What We Collect and Receive
In order for you to create an account on Real Leaders and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of our Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on Real Leaders — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a subscriber to our print or digital magazine, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through Real Leaders, or if you contact us;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. Real Leaders partners with other companies (such as Stripe) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies (for Stripe’s, click here). Real Leaders doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Real Leaders (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on our website);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit on or to Real Leaders in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of account holders and prevent fraud and abuse);
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- To create and administer your account, contact you; and
- To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how Real Leaders is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your email
- Your name
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
- Your phone number;
- Your date of birth and other identity verification documentation;
- Private profile information, in accordance with your preferences; and
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Real Leaders’ legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on Real Leaders. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by adjusting your notification settings.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Real Leaders cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure. We encourage all users to enable two-factor authentication in account settings to further protect their account.
Data Protection Officer
To contact our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org