Known internally as the Impact Super-Connector
Your mission is to connect prospects and members to the right people, media, and capital to accelerate your growth.
About the Opportunity:
Are you as serious about transforming our world as we are? If so, we have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. By bringing impact leaders together and supporting their mission, with a powerful combination of Media, Money, Leadership Network and Mastermind Group, you will be a leader in the movement. Real Leaders is growing the most impact-centered professional network in the world and is looking to build its Founding Team of social entrepreneurial leaders. If this is exciting to you, let’s talk!
The Impact Super-Connector is responsible for delivering new members to the Real Leaders Impact Collaborative network. The Impact Super-Connector is at ease with purpose-driven CEOs and will be responsible for prospecting, booking, and converting high quality chief executive members. You will rely on Real Leaders industry leadership and media presence, combined with your strong consultative sales experience to convert high quality candidates. The ideal candidate is a life-long learner and self-driven innovator that is passionate about helping candidates get the support they need to grow their business and ultimately make a positive impact in the world. The Impact Super-Connector enjoys interviewing candidates to build a bridge between their business needs and impact goals. This position allows for creativity, flexibility, and decision making abilities.
Why Real Leaders?
Imagine joining a business that’s sole purpose is to inspire an unstoppable movement of impact leaders, where everyday you have an opportunity to meet social entrepreneurs and impact CEOs all working toward one common goal — transforming lives through business.
Since 2010 Real Leaders has been fueling its rocket in preparation for someone like you to help take it to the moon. We do not micromanage our sales executives and provide them full autonomy and resources to produce results.
Our culture was founded on the principles of keeping it real. Our employees are encouraged to bring their full-selves to work (virtually).
Below are some of the benefits Real Leaders provides to help activate our most valuable asset — our employees:
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission structure
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401k plan with a percentage company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Online course reimbursement
- Health class/gym membership reimbursement
- Paid travel for networking events
- Quarterly bonus based on goal achievement
- Flexible working hours
- Engage CEO candidates in conversations over Zoom
- Utilize CRM to maintain sales pipeline
- Create pipelines and forecasts that meet and exceed their regional sales goals.
- Implement and execute the company sales process across multi-channels within the field.
- Collaborate with other team members to coordinate selling efforts and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Lead, direct and design tactics to make the recruitment initiative stronger by incorporating opportunities from both the individual region as well as the regional sales teams.
- Partner with field management to determine opportunities for market penetration.
- Serve as a partner and make recommendations to Regional Executive regarding opportunities to maximize sales.
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who “gets it”…someone who believes that business can be a force for good, and that impact businesses are integral to solving the environmental and societal problems that face our world. This is a new role that is best suited for an innovative and quick-thinking individual that excels in relationship sales.
Ideally, this individual has:
- Previous experience in consultative selling/relationship selling B to B solutions to executive level clients
- 5+ years in a sophisticated, consultative sales role, closing deals with senior decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or sales, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with high energy and enthusiasm
- Tech-savvy and “figure it out” attitude when it comes to tech tools
- An extensive network of social impact leaders, corporate clients and executives.
- Experience driving membership sales for a membership community.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- People oriented
- Personal integrity and character
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Relationships at the corporate level of large organizations (for enterprise sales/executive leadership training programs.)
- Outstanding organizational and followup skills.
- Self-disciplined, creates a sense of urgency, an overall doer.
- Professional, courteous demeanor; an ease and comfort of working directly with CEOs and senior leaders.
- Proficiency in Keap/InfusionSoft is preferred, but not required
This role offers a competitive salary, and employee benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K plan with a percentage company match, paid vacation and holidays, plus additional health and wellness benefits.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Real Leaders is an advocate for the value of diversity to drive innovation and does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support and encourage workplace diversity.