If you’re reading this, chances are you have an idea and just quite don’t know what to do. You believe business should be used to improve society but how?
1. Sean Eikerman of RED Academy a Canadian tech incubator whose company helps bridge the tech gap for entrepreneurs who don’t quite have the experience or understanding to implement solutions.
2. Clinton Maloney, PwC’s Sustainability Advisory Leader who states, “pursuit of more will not make you happy, pursuit of meaning will.”
3. College-student Austin Shake who starts his clothing company at the University of Arizona.
4. A high-school student who launched a concussion screening app to help reduce the risk of undiagnosed screenings in youth athletes.
Jump to a section:
- Starting Out of School vs. Waiting
- Building Culture in A Startup
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Empowering Women & Marginalized Entrepreneurs
- Ethics & Responsible Business
- Creating A Market Presence
- Getting Investors To Invest In Your Startup
- Diverse Funding & Financing Strategies
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Pivoting & Adapting
- Leadership, Communication, and Storytelling Skills
- Family Business
- Practicing Mindfulness & Seeking Work-life Balance