Funding can come in many different ways for startups. If your pitch provides strong evidence of a return on investment the funding will come from the right investors. Investors are also increasingly using ESG and Certified B-Scores to assess strong governance which correlates to financial performance.
1.Barbara Minuzzi, a Brazilian immigrant venture capitalist who after facing discrimination at the workplace came to America and raised millions in venture capital.
2. Lisa Kurtis who at 21:34 explains how she raised $10million from “literally every capital source you can think of.”
Jump to a section:
- Starting Out of School vs. Waiting
- Building Culture in A Startup
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Empowering Women & Marginalized Entrepreneurs
- Ethics & Responsible Business
- Creating A Market Presence
- Getting Investors To Invest In Your Startup
- Diverse Funding & Financing Strategies
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Pivoting & Adapting
- Leadership, Communication, and Storytelling Skills
- Family Business
- Practicing Mindfulness & Seeking Work-life Balance