Young Real Leaders, in partnership with Innovators in Our Community, presents the Young Real Leaders Prize. For ideas to be powerful and have real impact, they need to be materialized. Tapping into the spirit of competition brings about solutions that once seemed impossible. The Young Real Leaders Prize seeks to recognize and reward ideas that would make a practical impact in a reasonable time frame. We challenge you to come up with an “innovative idea” with a positive impact in our community, along with a plan to implement it. As simple as this.
The deadline to apply is October 31, 2016 and the winner(s) will be awarded their prize at the TEDxLA event in Los Angeles, CA on December 3, 2016
Who is eligible to apply?
The contest is free and open to young leaders and innovators worldwide. We will have two categories:
- Teen Innovators between the ages of 13-19 years old.
- Young Leaders under 30 years old.
What are the selection criteria?
The following are the 3 key areas of focus and the winning project should address 2 of the following:
- Innovative: An idea with a novel approach to address a social problem
- Collaborative: A project that engages and enlists others
- Social Impact: A solution with a positive and measurable impact
What’s The Prize?
Winner(s) will benefit from one or more of the following and most importantly will get the exposure they need to help further their projects.
- Cash Prize*
- VIP Experience at TEDxLA
- Professional video produced by Young Real Leaders
- In-Kind Services
How to Apply
Go to YoungRealLeadersPrize.com to fill out an application form.