Does Your Company Have A Large Brain?
Time is running out on urgent matters such as food insecurity, ecosystem collapse, and entitled millennials.
Join me, Ron Urgency, to accelerate solutions to these urgent problems by featuring your company on the 2021 Real Leaders Impact Awards.
Awards that finally feature companies with large brains.
Urgent early bird deadline: August 31st, 2020 at 11:59 pm PDT
Early bird fee: $175 USD
Final deadline: September 25th, 2020 at 11:59 pm PDT
Procrastinators’ fee: $350 USD
Founder & CEO, Miyokos Creamery
“Impact is the ability to make change for the planet and all it’s inhabitants. We have serious issues, we will have 10 billion people who will occupy this planet and we need to figure out how to make it thrive.”
Past Impact Companies:
Benefits for Real Leaders Impact Awards honorees include:
• Reaching 30,000+ C-Suite influencers and 2,000,000+ impressions for your brand through our year-long Awards print/digital campaign.
• Media coverage of your award-winning story from local, national, and international media.
• Professionally produced content for your own channels.
• Invitation-only Impact Awards honorees virtual Celebration and Recognition event.
CAN I ACCESS THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE?
HOW ARE COMPANIES RANKED?
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
- It’s Easy. Applying takes only 5 minutes.
- Recognition. Be globally recognized as one of the most dynamic, impactful companies in the country.
- Attract and Retain Talent. The best talent is seeking jobs that have a positive impact where they can make a difference.
- Attract Growth Capital.
- Attract Loyal Customers.
- Networking. Be part of a group of dynamic CEOs using business as a force for good.
- Show the world how everyone can do well by doing good!
WHAT IS THE B IMPACT ASSESSMENT? WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
The Real Leaders Impact Awards utilizes the B Impact Assessment, the impact standard developed by the non-profit B Lab and used by more than 50,000 companies globally, as way to credibly assess the holistic impact of companies. Impact companies that have not yet taken the B Impact Assessment may still apply for the Real Leaders Impact Awards.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN APPLYING?
Fill out the initial questionnaire. Provide evidence of positive impact for committee approval.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO APPLY?
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SECURE?
Yes, your revenue numbers are used for internal validation only. They will not be shared outside the validation committee and will not be published online or in print.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
View eligibility requirements on the application form link above.
HOW IS REVENUE DEFINED FOR THE RANKING?
We define revenue as gross revenue, less returns and allowances, before any cost of goods sold are deducted. This is the same number that is called for in Box 1c of a corporate income tax return.
DOES MY COMPANY HAVE TO BE PROFITABLE TO BE ELIGIBLE?
No, your company does not have to have positive net income or EBITDA to be eligible.
IS MY COMPANY ELIGIBLE IF IT'S MAJORITY OR WHOLLY OWNED BY A VENTURE CAPITAL OR PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM?
Yes, it’s eligible.
WHAT IF MY COMPANY IS PUBLIC?
Yes, it’s eligible.
IMPACT & REVENUE VALIDATION
WHAT IS REVENUE VALIDATION?
For the ranking to be credible, we carefully verify the top companies for their 2017 and 2019 revenue numbers that they provide.
HOW WILL MY IMPACT BE MEASURED?
The Real Leaders Awards will utilize the B Impact Assessment. If the applicant has not taken the B Impact Assessment, a default score will be applied derived from an average BIA score of the applicant pool.