Real Leaders ShortCuts
Real Leaders ShortCuts brings success stories to life to inspire purposeful careers. Our video database contains over 300 interviews with inspiring social entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, and academia.
Partnering with the University of Florida’s Entrepreneurship & Innovation Centers, Real Leaders ShortCuts handpicked the best interviews to provide students with short, fun and direct advice that corresponds with their curriculum.
Scroll and click a module to learn more.
Browse our library of interviews to see how today’s top impact leaders can help align your skills with your core values.
Access our online glossary of the latest buzz words and jargon you need to know for the new economy.
Jump to a section:
- Starting Out of School vs. Waiting
- Building Culture in A Startup
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Empowering Women & Marginalized Entrepreneurs
- Ethics & Responsible Business
- Creating A Market Presence
- Getting Investors To Invest In Your Startup
- Diverse Funding & Financing Strategies
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Pivoting & Adapting
- Leadership, Communication, and Storytelling Skills
- Family Business
- Practicing Mindfulness & Seeking Work-life Balance