Who Is Real Leaders?
Real Leaders is the world’s first sustainable business & leadership magazine who aims to inspire better leaders for a better world; a world of far-sighted, sustainable leadership that helps find solutions to the problems that 7.5 billion people have created on a small planet. This document will provide interested students an overview, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, and compensation for the 2021 Real Leaders internship program.
For exiting college students, trying to determine what you want to do post-graduation may seem daunting. Often-times students will take a job that dangles the most money, has a modern work-environment, or is in a dream location of theirs. Throughout this internship our main intention is to help interns seek their purpose, develop imperative skills for post-pandemic business and align the two when they graduate, bringing them joy working toward their potential.
Real Leaders is currently hiring for its 2021 internship program. This internship allows students to work remotely and is a vetting process for potential future employment with Real Leaders or a partner organization.
- Communicating with today’s top social entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Scheduling calls and preparing meeting agendas
- Developing content for social media and email marketing campaigns
- Managing internal project workflow for client projects
- Weekly analytics reporting
- Effective copywriting
- Tracking sales and identified KPIs
- Someone with a “ready to help” attitude
- Strong commitment to ethics, honesty, and integrity in conducting business
- Provide examples of your work
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint and/or Google Sheets/Slides
- Develop hard skills applicable to any marketing/sales position
- Learn about the new age of the impact economy
- Working 1-on-1 with CEOs
- Seeing your content showcased around the world
- Remote work environment
- A wealth of connections in the social impact space
- References are gladly given for proven participants
- Resume builder working with an international credible company
- A creative, collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Students enrolled in school will be paid $1500 over 12 weeks in 3 installments of $500.
- Exiting college students compensation TBD
- Enrolled students must work a minimum of 8 hours/week
- Post-graduates will be required to work a minimum of 40-hours/week