While unforeseen changes to business landscapes are giving entrepreneurs, firms, and investors headaches many have learned how to design their business to adapt.
Learn how to pivot from:
1. Dr. Lisa Kay Solomon who lectures innovation at the MBA in Design Strategy at Stanford Univerity deems today’s economy as the “VUCA” world – an environment of nonstop volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
2. Erik Anderson, Executive Chairman of Top Golf on model thinking – how to think and plan big.
3. Vikrum Aiyer, Vice President of Global Public Policy for Postmates on how the gig-economy is empowering local economies.
Jump to a section:
- Starting Out of School vs. Waiting
- Building Culture in A Startup
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Empowering Women & Marginalized Entrepreneurs
- Ethics & Responsible Business
- Creating A Market Presence
- Getting Investors To Invest In Your Startup
- Diverse Funding & Financing Strategies
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Pivoting & Adapting
- Leadership, Communication, and Storytelling Skills
- Family Business
- Practicing Mindfulness & Seeking Work-life Balance